Led complex change management for large-scale HR operating model transformation for Fortune 50 global insurer
Led complex change management for large-scale, global HR operating model transformation impacting 1000+ employees, while serving as Director of Global Change Integration at AIG.
Action & Impact:
- Created multi-year transformation roadmap, governance structure and change management plan to implement a “three pillar” HR operating model (Centers of Expertise, Business Partners, Generalists).
- Reengaged critical stakeholders by designing and co-facilitating successful global HR & Business Leader meeting in Asia
- Designed and implemented a customized HR Global Change Management Methodology & Playbook, driving discipline across all (approximately 20) corporate HR projects.
- Oversaw development of transformation vision collateral to consistently communicate one story to 144 global offices
- Led HR Change Network, which promoted the consistent understanding and application of the new change methodology, capability development, and knowledge sharing in order to increase change management impact.
- Implemented consistent project reporting approach to track, report and evaluate meaningful measures of change management impact and progress across all HR change efforts, including operating model transformation.
“Supriya is an excellent Change Leader who knows how to translate concepts into actions that drive meaningful change. She is a strategic thinker who is able to take seemingly disparate threads of information and link them together in a meaningful way. She is tenacious and passionate about doing what is right for the client. She is also a great people manager and career coach.” – AIG HR Change Integration Team Member